Proper packaging starts with the inside of your parcel:
- Wrap your item in paper or corrugated cardboard
- Lay some balls of paper on the bottom of your parcel
- Fill up the remaining space with paper or another type of packing material
- Make sure the items cannot touch each other
If you are sending liquid, opt for a sealed, leak-proof bottle or jar. Put the bottle or jar in a crate or sturdy box. Fill up the remaining space with balls of paper, or something else to absorb any shocks and/or leaks.
Protect the contents of your parcel as well as possible against shocks or impact.
- Use a solid, sturdy container, e.g. a corrugated cardboard box
- Opt for high-quality cardboard for valuable items
- If you’re reusing a box, make sure to remove any old shipping labels and stickers
- Properly seal the box with industrial tape. We do not recommend Scotch tape or rope
- Make sure your parcel does not have any sharp corners or edges. Otherwise it will damage other parcels
- Maximum weight per parcel: 30 kg
- Maximum dimensions per parcel: 100 x 70 x 50 cm