Which you can see: There are more than 2,600 pick-up locations. Your parcels are delivered to these locations 7 days a week. That includes Sundays. Extra early and extra late. You can even check to see in which 2-hour window your customer will receive their parcel.
The benefits of snding parcels to the Netherlands
- Delivered from Belgium to the Netherlands within 24 hours
- After two delivery attempts, your parcel will be kept for fourteen days at one of the 2,600 PostNL Locations
- Your customer can track the shipment or alter their delivery at www.postnl.be/nietthuis
- Extra Delivery Options: pick-up at PostNL Location or Parcel Locker
o Early pick-up at PostNL Location
o Late night delivery
- Time window of two hours
What does it cost?
The rate per parcel depends on the weight, dimensions and number of parcels per year.
If you become a regular customer with a contract, we will work together to find a custom solution for your business, making you eligible for a discount.
Want to find out what PostNL can do for you?
How does it work?
As the sender, you choose which options to offer your customers. Our delivery drivers make a standard of two delivery attempts. Is your customer not at home for both delivery attempts and can’t the parcel be delivered to the neighbours? Then, it will be brought to the nearest PostNL Location.
Your customer will receive a notification in their letterbox and possibly also an e-mail. They will have fourteen days to pick up their parcel. If your customer is not at home on the first delivery attempt, they can change the date and PostNL Location for the next delivery attempt.
As a regular customer, we can offer you several extra services and benefits. For example, you can select the option to have the parcel delivered only to your customer and not to the neighbours. You can also opt to ship a parcel with the Cash on Delivery (COD) option, where your customer will pay the delivery driver upon receipt.
- Maximum weight per parcel: 30 kg
- Maximum dimensions per parcel: 100 x 70 x 50 cm