Advantages of Pick-up at a PostNL Location
- Offering your customers more choice and flexibility
- Available throughout Belgium
- Should the recipient fail to pick up the parcel, by default it will be returned to the sender.
What are the costs?
Ask your free quote here
Exact prices and possible advantages depend on a multitude of factors. We’d therefore be pleased to look for just the right solution that fits your business, together with you.
How does it work?
- Belgian consumers can select the option ‘Pick up at PostNL Location’ directly at the web shop check-out.
- If the consumer has provided an email address (strongly advised!) they will receive an automatic notification the moment their parcel arrives at the PostNL Location they have chosen.
- Should the parcel not be picked up within 14 days, it will be returned to sender.
- The recipient of the parcel needs to show their ID in order to pick up their parcel.
- This delivery option has a standard delivery time frame of 2 business days (48 hrs).
- Only available for parcels from The Netherlands and Belgium.