With our Extra@Home service, we deliver large, heavy consumer goods beyond the first threshold. We provide basic installation. Or make the goods we deliver ready for use. All following your customer’s wishes.
The benefits of Extra@Home
- Threshold service included: beyond the first threshold at home or at the office
- Waste disposal goods (environmental returns) are always taken. Options: Packaging disposal or installation
- Your customer selects the delivery time
- Track live with Track & Trace
- Complete service: from storage to distribution to returns
All Extra@Home benefits
From Threshold service to Top service: from delivery up to installation
We deliver your goods over the first threshold of a home or office. That’s what we call Threshold service.
If you or your customer opts for Top service, we will provide basic installation of your goods. This could be e.g. hooking up a washing machine or installing a fridge. Making a bicycle ready to use or setting up a television.
Standard customer satisfaction survey: that’s what keeps our quality up to par
Following delivery, we ask the customer a standard of five brief questions. That way, we can check to see whether your customer is satisfied with the quality of our delivery. Do you want an extensive customer satisfaction survey? We are happy to do that too.
Only certified and well-trained delivery drivers
We constantly train and monitor our delivery drivers. We test their product knowledge and installation skills. And we also look at customer satisfaction and service. Our Extra@Home Customer Service employees are also specially trained.
It’s customer service the way it was meant to be: available within a flash via e-mail or telephone
Extra@Home has its own customer service department. No lengthy dialling system for you or your customers. We prefer to talk to you right away to efficiently solve any problems. The Customer Service is available on business days from 8:00am to 8:00pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +32 (0) 3 760.05.19.
What does it cost?
Rates depend on the destination, weight, dimensions, the number per year and the service you or your customer desires.
If you become a regular customer with a contract, we will work together to find a custom solution for your business, making you eligible for a discount.
Want to find out what PostNL can do for you?
How does it work?
Easy, in six steps:
- You or your customer selects the delivery date with the online delivery calendar.
- The night prior to your delivery we will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of your order.
- On delivery day you will receive a delivery time indication with a 2-hour window.
- In the meantime, you or your customer can track the location of your shipment, who the delivery driver is, and what time the driver is expected to arrive online with Track & Trace.
- The goods are installed.
- The delivery drivers complete the delivery with a brief customer satisfaction survey.