You select the delivery time. And you will have direct access to seven million households: both existing and potential customers. PostNL offers everything you need to get more out of your campaign.
The benefits of sending Direct Mail to the Netherlands
- Delivery options: within 48 hours, 72 hours or 1 week
- access to seven million households
- 51 percent of recipients read the contents of Direct Mailings
What does it cost?
The rate per letter depends on the weight, dimensions and number of mailings per year.
If you become a regular customer with a contract, we will work together to find a custom solution for your business, making you eligible for a discount.
Want to find out what PostNL can do for you?
How does it work?
Do you prefer your mail to be delivered on the first business day? Or is there no rush at all? PostNL offers various delivery times.
Direct Mail 48/72hr
- For 250 letters per shipment or more (minimum order amount when mixed €17.50)
- Received by PostNL in the Netherlands on Monday -> delivered on Wednesday or Thursday
- Received by PostNL in the Netherlands on Tuesday -> delivered on Thursday or Friday
- Received by PostNL in the Netherlands on Wednesday -> delivered on Friday or Saturday
- Received by PostNL in the Netherlands on Thursday -> delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday
- Received by PostNL in the Netherlands on Friday -> delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday
Direct Mail Economy
- For 5.000 letters per shipment or more
- Cheapest option
- Your mail delivered within a week of reception: received on Friday or Monday, delivered between Thursday and Saturday
Small letter in paper
- Max. 22.9 x 16.2 x 5 cm
- Max. 0.5 kg
Large letter in paper
- Max. 32.4 x 22.9 x 10 cm
- Max. 0.5 kg
Letterbox package and letters in foil
- Max. 38 x 26.5 x 32 cm
- Max. 2 kg