How does it work?
With Spring Tag & Trace, your packets are sent via a global network of postal delivery companies. You can benefit from this service, gather important information and gain a lot of added value, simply by adding an RFID tag to your shipments.
- Become a customer
- Order your RFID tags via the Spring Tag & Trace portal
- Activate your tags
- Ready to send and trace your items!
Where can you send your items to with SpringTag & Trace?
Spring Tag & Trace enables you to see when a packet arrives in the country of destination, when it’s awaiting customs clearance up to when your package is out for delivery to your customer. But there is more:
- Upgrade your Customer Service with valuable insights you never had before.
- Easy to implement
- A reliable service that offers a near 100% read quality, because it reduces human actions and therefore errors are much less likely to occur.
- No minimum volume required
- Insight in the performance of your logistics flows.
Learn more about Spring
Spring provides mail, parcel and return solutions to businesses worldwide. As an autonomous broker, they handle international deliveries across the most reliable networks. By using their expertise in creative ways Spring offers clever solutions for your global deliveries. With 13 offices around the world, Spring connects 3 continents and cover 190 countries. Since 2013, Spring is fully part of the PostNL Group. In Belgium, PostNL is exclusive sales agent of Spring’s products and services.