All shipments are different. That is why you only select – and pay for – additional shipping options such as Delivery to the Neighbours, Extra Coverage, and Signature of Delivery… if necessary.
If you are not sure about your number of parcels, then together we can find the best shipment solution for your business. We are happy to offer you advice free of charge.
Whichever solution you choose. One thing is for sure: With PostNL, you’re always getting excellent quality and optimal service.
- 1000 PostNL Locations
- Standard: Delivered within 48 hours in the Benelux, Detailed Track & Trace, CMR insurance, Signature of Delivery
- Options: Invoice, Delivery to Neighbours and starting at 2.5 euro: extra coverage up to 500 euro within Europe and 200 euro outside Europe
What does it cost?
The price depends on the destination, weight, dimensions and insurance if applicable.
You can send a parcel in Belgium for as little as 5.90 euro. We also offer competitive rates outside Belgium. For example, you can send a parcel to the Netherlands for as little as 8.50 euro.
Do you send more than ten parcels a week? As a regular customer with a contract, you may be eligible for a discount. Just ask us!
Want to find out what PostNL can do for you?
How does the Online Postage Tool work?
It’s very simple:
- Go to the Online Postage Tool and enter the destination, weight and dimensions of your parcel. If desired, select extra insurance coverage. Then enter the sender and recipient’s address information. Customs forms for outside the EU are included.
- Pay online with a credit card or debit card and then print your shipping label.
- You drop off the parcel at a PostNL Location.
Sending a parcel outside of Belgium
Sending a parcel with Online Shipping Service to a country outside Belgium? If we cannot deliver this after two attempts (recipient and neighbors not home), it will be returned to you, the sender. This is because for other countries we rely on the arrangements made with our network partners. And in most cases the arrangement is to send a parcel return to sender after two failed delivery attempts. Destination Netherlands? If a parcel cannot be delivered after two attempts, it will remain in a PostNL Location nearby for two weeks. After that it will be returned to sender
- Maximum weight per parcel: 20 kg
- Maximum dimensions per parcel: 60 x 60 x 55 cm