The benefits of Belgian return service
- Returns through 1000 PostNL locations
- Track & Trace during the entire return process
- Competitive return shipment rates: you choose whether you want to pass the cost on to your customer
- Available for self-build, API, Magento and in the Business Portal
What does it cost?
The rate per parcel depends on the weight, dimensions and number of parcels per year. If you become a regular customer with a contract, we will work together to find a custom solution for your business, making you eligible for a discount.
Want to find out what PostNL can do for you?
How does it work?
Easy, in 4 steps:
- You request return labels from PostNL.
- If your customer wishes to return a parcel, he will request a return label from you or use the one included in the package. Because you choose whether to enclose the return label in your package or not.
- Your customer prepares the package for shipment and takes it to one of the 1000 PostNL locations throughout Belgium, which are easy to find in the location finder.
- The returned parcel is shipped within 48 hours through our Belgian network.
- Maximum weight per parcel: 30 kg
- Maximum dimensions per parcel: 175 x 58 x78 cm
- The recipient affixes the return label on the parcel and brings it to a PostNL location