Advantages of Pick-up at a PostNL Location
- Offering your customers more choice and flexibility
- Available throughout Belgium
- Should the recipient fail to pick up the parcel, by default it will be returned to the sender.
- Find all PostNL locations in the location finder
What are the costs?
Ask your free quote here
Exact prices and possible advantages depend on a multitude of factors. We’d therefore be pleased to look for just the right solution that fits your business, together with you.
How does it work?
- Belgian consumers can select the option ‘Pick up at PostNL Location’ directly at the web shop check-out.
- If the consumer has provided an email address (strongly advised!) they will receive an automatic notification the moment their parcel arrives at the PostNL Location they have chosen.
- Should the parcel not be picked up within 14 days, it will be returned to sender.
- The recipient of the parcel needs to show their ID in order to pick up their parcel.
- This delivery option has a standard delivery time frame of 2 business days (48 hrs).
- Only available for parcels from The Netherlands and Belgium.