Do you prefer to have your parcel delivered at another time? No problem! You can do this with the not-at-home code your delivery driver leaves in your mailbox after the first delivery attempt. You have until 10 PM to make any adjustments. You do this via the Track & Trace module on this page.
The benefits of Track & Trace
- With your postcode and barcode, you can track the location of your parcel
- Options: To pick up your parcel at one of our PostNL Locations or to have it delivered to your house on a selected date
- Delivered from Monday to Saturday
How does it work?
For parcels it’s easy to do online in four steps:
- Have the barcode of your parcel ready. The barcode will be on the proof of posting or in the online webshop’s e-mail.
- Enter your barcode. The barcode is a combination of digits and letters and usually starts with 2S or 3S. Type the barcode without spaces.
- Enter the recipient’s postcode.
- Click on Search. The location of your parcel will now appear on your screen.
We deliver your parcel as follows:
|First delivery attempt||Second delivery attempt|