Which you can see: There are more than 2,600 pick-up locations. Your parcels are delivered to these locations 7 days a week. That includes Sundays. Extra early and extra late. You can even check to see in which 2-hour window your customer will receive their parcel.
The benefits of sending parcels to the Netherlands
- Delivered from Belgium to the Netherlands within 24 hours
- If you are not at home, your parcel will be kept for seven days at one of the 2,600 PostNL-locations*
- Your customer can track the shipment or alter their delivery at the PostNL website or in the PostNL-app
- Extra Delivery Options: pick-up at PostNL-location or Parcel Locker*
o Early pick-up at PostNL-lcation*
o Late night delivery*
- Time window of two hours
* Not applicable for shipments sent via the Online Shipping Tool. After two unsuccessful delivery attempts, the parcel will be returned to sender.
What does it cost?
The rate per parcel depends on the weight, dimensions and number of parcels per year.
If you become a regular customer with a contract, we will work together to find a custom solution for your business, making you eligible for a discount.
Want to find out what PostNL can do for you?
How does it work?
As the sender, you choose which options to offer your customers. Our delivery drivers makes the delivery attempt. Is your customer not at home for this delivery attempt and can’t the parcel be delivered to the neighbours? Then, it will be brought to the nearest PostNL-location.
Your customer will receive a notification in their letterbox and possibly also an e-mail. They will have seven days to pick up their parcel.
As a regular customer, we can offer you several extra services and benefits. For example, you can select the option to have the parcel delivered only to your customer and not to the neighbours.
- Maximum weight per parcel: 30 kg
- Maximum dimensions per parcel: 100 x 70 x 50 cm